PROJECT AND DESIGN LEAD, SEVERAL REAL PEOPLE (2022)
Working with developers and artists to bring Birds Are Real from a week long jam game to a full Steam release.
- General gameplay programming to implement mechanics and expand core ideas.
- Level design with a focus on creating maps with entirely usable areas. Minimizing dead zones and ensuring that the puzzles presented through our environments remained fresh.
- Pulling together team members to ensure deadlines are met and sprints fulfilled.
QA, REELTIME GAMING (2018 – CURRENT)
Providing QA and design localization for PC, iOS, Android and EGM (electronic gambling machine) slots games from concept through to the final smoke test. Working within a team of 3 – 5 with close inter-departmental communication.
- Grey and white box integration, functional and end to end testing.
- Creating and editing game specifications for domestic
and international markets.
- Leading the localization of games designed for Electronic Gambling Machines into the web and mobile markets. From original document creation through to final smoke test and sign off.
- Creating new mechanical designs and games of differing
volatility with specific commercial goals outlined and target markets.
- Creating and editing tools for process improvement.
- Database management and source control processes.
PROJECT & CREATIVE LEAD, INTERNSHIP (2017 – 2018)
Leading a team of 5 in making an application for the
Queensland Police Service to help international students
acclimatize through the ‘edutainment’ medium.
- Coordinating and communicating between the team
- Setting and enforcing sprint goals.
- Designing UI/UX with a focus on clarity regardless of
the uses known languages.
- Turning defeats into victories.
- Team management – from personal relations to
resolving external issues.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR, CAPSTONE (2017)
- Developing for Vive VR with emphasis on
commercial outcomes and marketing.
- Designing a VR control scheme with a zero % VR sickness record.
- Designing a VR control scheme with the explicit constraint of “don’t try to give the player legs” and therefore having a final product without a hastily implemented teleport or button based run function.
- Unity 2D
- Unity UI
- Unity Audio mix and import
- Unity 3D
- Procedural mobile generation
- C# (proficient)
- JIRA & Confluence suite
- Microsoft & Google office suites
- UX design
- UI design and programming
- Gameplay & Mechanic design
- Mobile development & publishing
- Rapid Prototype development
- Tool development for unity users
- GDD, HCD and programming spec creation
- Client communication
- Team management
- Inter-disciplinary communication
- Community management
- Public speaking
- Customer service
Lead Online Games Developer (Reeltime Gaming)
QA Team Lead for Online Games (Reeltime Gaming)
Developer (Machine intelligence Sweden)
– +46 709 126 762
Application Software Engineer (Tritium)
– +46 455 117 566
Concept Artist (Ardacious games)
– +61 424 453 790
C++ software engineer (Playside Games)
– +61 414 412 218
Bachelors in Game Development
(Design) – SAE Qantm Brisbane
– 6.17 GPA